Everything you need to know to apply for financial aid
Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is your first step to secure financial assistance for your education.
You must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien and have not defaulted on a prior student loan.
Use the Financial Aid Calculator to get an estimate of the funding you may qualify for.
Can I qualify for US federal student loans (financial aid)?
I completed my FAFSA but have not heard back from the school. What do I do now?
Start your interview here.
I am financially independent, my parents do not support me. Why is FAFSA asking for my parents' information?
I received grants during my undergraduate, why can't I get them now?
On my award letter it says that the funds will be disbursed after the quarter starts, will I be charged a late fee on my tuition?
You will not be charged a late fee. Once you receive the award letter we post the funds on your student account; you are only responsible for any remaining balances.
Why is my U.S. financial aid only for three quarters? Can I get financial aid after my 3rd quarter?
How will the funds be disbursed?
Are there private loans available for U.S. citizens?
Alternative Funding Sources: These types of loans allow you to borrow for living and school related expenses up to the set cost of attendance. To qualify for these loans you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and have good credit. You must also be attending a location within the United States.
Each lender has a different loan approval criteria, fees and re-payment structure.
Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan: 866-972-5004
Sallie Mae Parent Plus Loan:844-827-7478
HAVE QUESTIONS? Contact Cheryl Seichrist. She has all the answers. Email: email@example.com Phone: 305.538.3193 option #2 Skype: cheryl_mas
I am taking out a private student loan to cover my living expenses, how do I get those funds?
Is there financial aid for the international students?
Are there any scholarships?
Scholarships are available to Miami Ad School students during different times of the year. These scholarships do not have an open enrollment period. All students will be notified when a specific scholarship becomes available. For further questions contact Cheryl, the Director of Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AAAA Bill Bernbach: Open to all minority students in their second year. Awards up to $5,000; deadline is in the late spring. http://bernbachdiversityscholarship.com/apply-now/applications/ (Coming in June 2018)
- One Club Patrick Kelly Scholarship: Open to all incoming and current Miami Ad School students. Award is $2,000; deadline is March 2, 2018. http://www.oneclub.org/education/youngones/
- Sallie Mae: Scholarships as unique as you are. Learn more at SallieMae.com/ScholarshipSearch
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Scholarship: The cancer alliance is awarding $4,000 per semester to a student that has dealt with cancer, personally or within their family, in an effort to help them further their education. Apply here- www.mesothelioma.com/scholarship
- The 4A’s Foundation: The Operation Jumpstart Scholarship (OJS) Program was created in 1998 to assist talented multicultural art direction and copywriting students attend 4A’s selected portfolio schools and colleges. https://4a.wufoo.com/forms/zjrtbqj0cl9qff/ (Coming in August 2018)
- Miami Ad School Minority Scholarship: A scholarship and mentorship program designed for minority students that want a creative career in advertising. http://www.miamiadschool.com/blog/258/200000-in-annual-minority-advertising-scholarships-
- Azazie Scholarship: $1000 scholarship available for high school seniors and college freshmen and sophomore students, who are accepted or enrolled at an accredited U.S. or Canada university/college during the 2017-18 academic year. Scholarship amount – $1000 http://www.azazie.com/scholarship
- Internet Marketing Scholarship: Those students who are currently studying in the areas of Marketing, Business, Information Technology, Programming or Communications. One does not require any expertise in this area. Passion for internet marketing content creation is enough. $1,000
- Buenas Opiniones: This scholarship is for graduating Latino high school seniors or currently enrolled college undergraduate or graduate students. The award is $2,500 per year for up to four years. https://buenasopiniones.com/scholarship/
- Maxflow: $1500 game development scholarship – a very creative yet challenging endeavor.http://crazygames.com/scholarship
(Next Deadline December 2018)
- Helen Lansdowne Resor (HLR) Scholarship: Female creative leadership in the ad industry. Five individual scholarships up to $10,000. Additionally, each recipient will be offered a paid summer internship with a JWT office. https://www.jwt.com/hlrscholarship/ (Coming May 2018)
- Scholarship for Latino Students: Helps prepare its scholars to be the next leaders in their professions and communities.
- Diamond Herbs: $1,000 scholarship for students with a GPA of 3.0 or better. Deadline is April 1, 2018.https://www.diamondherbs.co/student-scholarship/
- Derrick Law Firm: A $1,000 Scholarship For Those Affected By Auto Accidents. https://www.derricklawfirm.com/library/scholarship.cfm
- Final Fantasy Fan Scholarship: $1,000 Scholarship For Lovers Of Final Fantasy Games. https://www.finalfantasyxvapp.com/scholarship
- ZippySig: $1,000 Scholarship. https://www.zippysig.com/scholarship/
- Athnet Sports Recruiting: $1,000 Scholarship. https://www.collegesportsscholarships.com/scholarship.htm
- Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship: $1,500 Scholarship. https://dealhack.com/scholarship
- MagicScholarship: $1,000 Scholarship. https://mavcure.com/scholarship/
- BestMatressReviews: $1,000 Scholarship. https://www.bestmattressreviews.com/sleep-scholarship/
- The Simple Dollar: Scholarships for International Students. https://www.thesimpledollar.com/100-scholarships-for-international-students-2017-18/
- #thefutureisfemale: $3,000 Scholarship. https://trueandco.com/scholarship/
- Tuck: $500,000 scholarship funding.https://www.tuck.com/sleep-scholarships/
- KidGuard Education: Multiple $500-$1,000 scholarships for all students. https://www.kidguard.com/nonprofits/university-scholarship/
- PhentermineClinics Health Scholarship: Yearly $1,000 scholarship. https://phentermineclinics.net/scholarship/
- allrowers.com: $500 scholarship for previous crew participants. https://www.allrowers.com/rowing-scholarship.html
- Sleep Titan: $1000 scholarship. https://sleeptitan.com/scholarship/
- The Healthline & NORD Stronger Scholarship: $5,000 Application Deadline May 1, 2018. https://www.healthline.com/health/scholarship-program
- Car Accident Lawyers Cancer Awareness Scholarship: $1000 scholarship
- Child of an American Veteran Scholarship: $1500 Scholarship
- Anidjar & Levine Community Service Scholarship: $1000 Scholarship
- Find.jobs Scholarship: $1500 https://find.jobs/scholarship
- Sunwise Capital Scholarship: $500 Scholarship
- Ted & Stacey’s Mattress Guides Scholarship: $1000 Scholarship https://www.mattress-guides.net/scholarships/
- SiteReportCard College Scholarship: $500 Scholarship
- Lotus Boutique Scholarship: $500 Scholarship https://www.lotusboutique.com/pages/scholarship
- Catdi Printing Scholarship: $500 Scholarship https://www.catdi.com/500-scholarship-offer-from-c…
- WONGDOODY Women in Advertising Scholarship: $5000 Scholarship
- National Bio-Care Scholarship: $500 Scholarship https://nationalbiocare.com/scholarship.php
- Låneansökan.se Scholarship: $1000 Scholarship
- Gotranscript: $1000 Scholarship https://gotranscript.com/scholarship-program
- Tekhniqs: $1500, $1000, $700 Scholarship https://tekhniqs.com/tekhniqs-scholarship-financial-aid/
- Chase Rubin: $1000 Scholarship http://chaserubinscholarship.com/
- Simmrin Law Group: $1500 https://www.simmrinlawgroup.com/2019-entrepreneurial-scholarship/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=entrepreneurial_scholarship&msID=5d00438e-63bc-4950-b495-3e91f6f24131
- ZipRecruiter: $3000 Scholarship https://www.ziprecruiter.com/scholarship
- Kettlebell Krusher: $1000 Scholarship https://kettlebellkrusher.com/scholarship/
- Patrick Dwyer: $1000 Scholarship http://patrickdwyerscholarship.com/
- Geneva Rock Scholarship: $2000 Scholarship https://genevarock.com/scholarship/
- The Law Offices of John W. Lee, P.C Legal Leaders Scholarship: $500 Scholarship https://hamptonroadslawfirm.com/scholarship/
- CouponLawn.com: $5000 Scholarship https://couponlawn.com/student-scholarship-for-2019/
- The Blanch Law Firm: $5000 Scholarship https://www.theblanchlawfirm.com/the-blanch-law-firm-scholarship-award/
- Oberio: $3000 Scholarship https://www.oberlo.com/students-contest/
- Insignia SEO: $1000 Scholarship https://insigniaseo.com/college-scholarship/
- Adrian Rubin Scholarship: $1000 Scholarship http://adrianrubinscholarship.com/
- Tommy Smith Scholarship: $1000 Scholarship http://tommysmithscholarship.com/
- Blake Rubin Foundation Scholarship: $1000 Scholarship http://blakerubinfoundation.com/
- The Kindley Firm APC Scholarship: $500 https://www.kindleylawyers.com/the-kindley-firm-apc-scholarship/
- Get On The Map Scholarship: $500 Scholarship https://getonthemap.us/scholarship/
- Cal Driver Ed Scholarship: $500 Scholarship http://cal-driver-ed.com/scholarships/
- DevTeam.Space: $1000 Scholarship https://www.devteam.space/scholarship/
- Jittery Monks scholarship: $1500 Scholarship https://jitterymonks.com/scholarship/
- Final Fantasy Fan Scholarship: $1000 Scholarship https://www.finalfantasyxvapp.com/scholarship
- Newsome Melton Student Leadership Scholarship: $1500 Scholarship https://www.newsomelaw.com/student-leadership-scholarship/
- Stuart Hayes Leadership Scholarship: $500 Scholarship http://leadershipcoach.melbourne/scholarship/
- Vivid Ads Scholarship: $500 Scholarship https://www.vividads.com.au/pages/scholarship
- Aromatech Scholarship: $500 Scholarship https://aromatechscent.com/pages/scholarship
- LoanCenter.com: $1000 Scholarship https://www.loancenter.com/scholarship/
- Los Angeles DUI Attorney: $1000 Scholarship https://www.losangelesduiattorney.com/los-angeles-dui-attorney-diabetes-scholarship/?msID=910833dc-dd08-4bc1-be2c-a982ed5b649c
- WayTooSocial Social Scholarship: $500 Scholarship https://www.waytoosocial.com/scholarship/
- Medical Malpractice Help $1,500 Community Service Scholarship: $1500 Scholarship https://www.medicalmalpracticehelp.com/community-service-scholarship/?msID=298d942b-3f89-4d6f-870a-a3a11dff355f
- Hermann Law: $500 Scholarship https://paycheckcollector.com/scholarship/
- Enterprise Painters Scholarship: $500 Scholarship https://www.paintersaltlakecityut.com/scholarship
- My Straightener: $1000 Scholarship https://mystraightener.com/1000-scholarship-terms-conditions-terms-conditions/
- HD Carolina Scholarship: $500 Scholarship https://www.hdcarolina.com/blog/scholarship/
- TopSpot SEM Scholarship: $500 Scholarship https://topspotsem.com/scholarship/